2011/09/19

Talk About Their First Summer chanel iman victoria secret angel

   Talk About Their First Summer chanel iman victoria secret angel,You’re turning 21 this November!? can you have any special birthday plans? properly actually, my boyfriend could possibly be the DJ much more than there [pointing to DJ Chris Smith], and he turns 21 today! I have lots of your time to tactic a massive ny 21st birthday.
chanel iman victoria secret angel
chanel iman victoria secret angel


A key League baseball participant ordinarily belongs in a really individual of two categories: possibly he’s a rookie as well as a veteran. Applying this terminology for the planet of supermodels, Chanel Iman is certainly the latter. At 20, she’s presently walked the runway of just about every artist we are able to think of, as well as a dozen more. to not mention the countless newspaper covers…

Today she’s at Victoria’s option Pink’s Soho location, assisting to introduce the newest additions to their MLB collection. placing on a navy studded Yankees jacket and holding a “blinged- out” baseball bat, Chanel chatted with us about her Yankee pride and DJ boyfriend.
chanel iman victoria secret angel
chanel iman victoria secret angel


Considering Mark Teixeira (all-star Yankee Player) is right here too, I may ask you a sporty question? Right?! properly the issue is, I do not hold out baseball. I done softball.

If you can snag period of your time tickets, which team/sport would you pick? Yankees! each of the way. I just noticed your Mom opened up a garments store in Los Angeles? Yeah! The red-colored Bag Boutique.

What type of outfits does she sell? We have vintage stuff, ready-to-wear, casual…everything! developing up, my mom was often into style and that is type of how I obtained into it. She has awesome taste. to be sure that helps.
chanel iman victoria secret angel
chanel iman victoria secret angel


Who’s your all-time favored design icon? My all-time design icon would most possibly be Madonna. I also adore Lady Gaga. Her outfits are not for me, however it is her individual design and she’s getting a probability and I think, “Go for it!” for all those who have that confidence, choose it,Talk About Their First Summer chanel iman victoria secret angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment